How to Retain Employees?
At CorTalent, our commitment to our clients goes beyond talent recruiting. We realize that the employee-employer relationship begins before hire and continues to evolve. Our HR consulting services will support your workforce management strategies across the entire cycle, helping you determine how to retain employees over the long term or the term of the project.
Why do Employees Leave?
Some common reasons employees leave a company reveal gaps in the original hiring process, other issues develop over time. Below are examples, and ways in which our talent acquisition and HR consulting services help:
- A poor fit with the corporate culture or work environment. Our employment recruiting process includes a thorough assessment of your company’s culture and workspace. We only present a candidate after determining that the candidate’s personal style and situation will be a good fit.
- Dissatisfaction with compensation. Our unique industry knowledge ensures your salary range will be both competitive and cost-effective.
- Frustration with hurdles to achievement.We carefully analyze the role the employee will play in your company at the task level. This helps the candidate and hiring manager understand what will be needed for mutual success.
- Lack of opportunity for advancement. We provide talent assessment services to help you identify candidates for advancement or professional training. During the interviewing and hiring process, we encourage a dialogue about your company’s workforce management strategies and approach to professional and corporate advancement.
- A need to feel valued and respected. At every point in our process we demonstrate to the employee your commitment and concern. Our thorough and personalized pre-hire process, orientation that thoroughly familiarizes new employees with your structure, mission and policies, and a customized on-boarding plan to jump-start the employee in the new role all establish a positive and mutually respectful environment.