As a supplement to our talent and recruiting services, CorTalent has aligned with The Capital 22 Group of Jameson Commercial Real Estate. The Capital 22 Group offers commercial real estate brokerage and advisory services to growing companies in a vast array of industries throughout the United States. When growth within your firm requires expansion to new and unfamiliar markets, we take the lead in overseeing all that is necessary in assessing your space needs, evaluating a specific market and/or submarket, determining ideal locations, interviewing and selecting a local brokerage team and seeing the project through from start to finish. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, we maintain relationships on a national level with local brokerage firms and property owners, which will ensure that our clients are up-to-date on local commercial real estate trends in order to capitalize on changing market conditions.
What We Offer
- An experienced real estate professional as your point-person – someone dedicated to your space search who will work entirely on your behalf from start to finish.
- The transfer of real estate search responsibilities from internal personnel to an experienced real estate advisor to allow you to focus on your business operations.
- Oversight throughout the entire search process – whether your requirement is for one facility or multiple locations, we work hand-in-hand with a selected local broker from start to finish.
- Advisory services for all property types – office, industrial, warehouse/distribution, retail, medical office, etc.
- Leasing and sales advisory services: whether you plan to purchase or lease space for your operations, our extensive transactional experience on a national level will be critical in developing your strategy and sticking to your budget.
- Client Interview & Strategy Overview: we will analyze your current space, operations, budget, growth projections and timeline to develop a strategic real estate plan tailored specifically to your objectives.
- Market Review: we will provide an in-depth Market Research Report that will outline the target market and submarkets, available properties, current market conditions and identify the location(s) best suited for your needs.
- Broker Interviews & Selection: we will conduct several local broker interviews to determine the most experienced, aggressive and capable broker(s) to represent you in the transaction.
- Oversight and Reporting: we will maintain constant contact with the local broker, and, in addition to regular phone/email updates, we will provide bi-weekly status reports summarizing the progress of the search, prospective properties/spaces, status on pending offers/contracts/leases, etc.
- Negotiation: our most valuable benefit – our extensive transactional experience will ensure that your firm realizes the most competitive rates/prices as it relates to your lease or purchase and we will maintain direct and open communication with the local broker on your behalf throughout the negotiation process.
- Local Services: as a supplemental service, we can provide oversight relating to moving, data/telecom service initiation, space planning, building contractor evaluation and selection, etc.